Welcome Colorado Talent Acquisition and Human Resources Professionals!
Tony Bengtson, SPHR
Founder & President
Celebrating 21 Years in Service: 1992 - 2013
Colorado's Largest Recruiting Conference
4th Annual PowerBoost Conference!
August 21, 2013
Register Here Register early for maximum early bird discounts!
We have another stellar line up this year. PowerBoost has hand-picked the best speakers from recruiting conferences across the country to educate and entertain you.
This is a rare opportunity for you to learn best practices and connect with like-minded colleagues. Tame the pressures of increased competition for top talent. Enjoy all of this without racking up major T & E expenses nor excessive time away from the office and family.
New this year: 6 top-notched national speakers (50% increase over last year's line-up).
• An in-depth look at why Charles Schwab’s Talent Attraction & Outreach group is so unique and forward thinking that it has been case studied twice by the Corporate Leadership Council.
• Discover the lost art of telephone research, the industry's newest and oldest sourcing channel! This was one of the top presentations at the 2012 SourceCon in Atlanta!
• Special AIRS Sourcing Survival Guide Workshop
• The Top Ten Do’s and Don’ts of Recruiting Technology
• The 3 Sales Skills Recruiters Must Learn and Use Immediately
• “I'm stealing your top talent. I find them on Facebook. I find them on Twitter. And I spend less money on recruiting than you.” You’ll love this presentation!
Click here to listen what people said about our past PowerBoost Conferences
If you have direct or indirect responsibility for hiring talent, you should attend.
• Recruiters, recruiting leaders or HR leaders
• Sourcing, research or competitive intelligence specialists
• Third-party recruiters or headhunters
You are not in this alone. Every recruiting and HR professional and leader, from big companies and small, deals with the same issues. Attend the conference, take notes and walk away with at least a dozen action items to use in your recruiting process.
Plan Now to Attend. You do not want miss this exciting event!
Early Bird Discounts:
$150.00 by 4-15-13 (save 23%)
$175.00 by 6-15-13 (save 10%)
$195.00 after 6-15-13
Groups of 5 or more get an additional 5% discount
Admission includes: free parking, full conference access, free wireless Internet access, Continental breakfast and lunch. The PPA Events Center is located in central Denver just north of the Sports Authority Field at Mile High.
HRCI Approved for 6.25 General Credits
20 Year History Slideshow Link:
Membership Fees are Waived for 2010, 2011, and 2012 to help out our members during these tough economic times.
To join our group click on both our Constant Contact link to receive our event announcements, and Member Email Communications List to subscribe to our yahoogroups. This will allow you to get periodic email updates and participate in moderated discussions with talent acquisition professionals across the Colorado Front Range. We also have LinkedIn Group under our name: Colorado Talent Recruitment Network.
Founded in 1992, Colorado Talent Recruitment Network (CTRN) is a non-profit professional association dedicated to improving the skills of Colorado's talent acquisition professionals. Tony Bengtson, SPHR started and manages this organization (on the side) as his way of giving back to the recruiting community that has served him well in his career.
Our goal is to encourage integrity and professionalism of our members through cooperation, education and participation in various activities.
CTRN membership is open to anyone involved in talent acquisition for companies. Membership is granted to any industry and category of talent acquisition professional.
Our membership is primarily composed of corporate, 3rd party, and independent contract talent acquisition professionals. Our membership also includes Human Resources, workforce development and university career services professionals whose duties include talent acquisition and job placement.
Benefits of CTRN Membership:
· Participation in chapter events. Based on volunteer chapter leadership chapter usually meet once a month to network with talent acquisition professionals in their immediate geographic areas. Geographic chapter areas are: Fort Collins, Boulder, Downtown Denver, Denver Tech Center and Colorado Springs.
· Participation in our monthly statewide social and meeting events that allow you to network and socialize with hundreds of your talent acquisition colleagues across Colorado
· Notification of CTRN sponsored training events
· Ability to network with your peer professionals-some that have been in the talent acquisition industry for over 30 years
· Participation and networking through our CTRN Yahoo Groups mailing list. Go to our mailing list tab for more information on how to sign up. The “yahoogroups” forum is used for member communication related to talent acquisition and CTRN topics only. Talent acquisition questions and dilemmas are encouraged. Don’t be shy about tapping this phenomenal resource of experienced talent acquisition professionals across the Colorado Front Range. Positive communication is encouraged.
· Keep up to date on the latest talent acquisition industry trends and information
Come and learn how to go from just filling a requirement to being an engaged partner with your hiring managers to fill their roles of culture. Your hiring managers “are” your customers. See calendar for more details.